Friday, January 27, 2012

Panda Valentine

This little guy is sooo ca-ute!  Over on Lisa Young's blogsite http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/ I saw this adorable little panda, and knew immediately he was the guy we would send to our grandchildren on their Valentine cards.  And Lisa has a terrific tutorial with all the details, so hop on over there and take a look  (thanks a bunch Lisa).  She used her panda for candy wrappers, but it works just as well to put him on a card, don't you think?  Isn't he sweet?  [Hmm, he looks a little cross-eyed!]




So then I got to thinking -- a really dangerous act for me -- and I realize that he also qualifies for the heart challenge we chatters have due this weekend over on the Butternut Sage  blogsite    http://www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com/  (hi Donna).    Our challenge is a "heart challenge," and this panda certainly fits the bill because he is made of almost all hearts.  However, he is not my original idea, so I may still submit the one I have already made for that challenge.  Or, I might even submit both of them -- dangerous, huh?

I get a little bored from time to time with all one theme, and I'm getting pretty tired of Valentines.  I'm really looking forward to finishing Valentines and getting on with St. Patrick's Day and spring.  In fact I excitedly announced to my hubby a few minutes ago that I was done, done, done, with Valentines.  I have cards for him, 6 grandkids, 3 nieces, the challenge, couple of friends, and an assortment on my blog and for my stash.  Then we discovered,  yikes, we are missing one grandchild.  Back to the drawing board.......

See ya next time -- and that'll probably be with the challenge for this weekend.  Thanks for coming by.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy
      

No comments: