Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love in the Air

I've been diligently working today on several things.  I'm working on a few more Valentine style cards and a few 3-D items with mainly product from the Occasions and SAB minis.    I also have just a couple kids cards to make for Valentine's Day for the grands and then I will move on to spring.  Even though winter is far from over, I feel like flowers and pretty colors are in my near future.  In the meantime, here are two more cards from my efforts today.



On this first card I've used Take It To Heart from the Occasions Mini.  I really like silhouettes and this one is quite nice.  The designer paper is FREE.  It is Everyday Enchantment in the Sale-a-bration mini.  You can choose this paper as a free gift with just a $50 purchase from any of the current cattys.  The ribbon is Baja Breeze seam binding which I gathered to give it that ruffled look.

On this second card I used a FREE stamp set from the Sale-a-bration mini called Outlined Occassions.   When I saw that set I knew I had to have it, quick.  I love the outlining and the swirly little designs included with the words.  You can leave the words open or you can color them in like I did on this card.  Such a pretty set.  On this card is a little designer paper peeking from behind the word Love.  This paper is from the Occasions Mini and is called Attic Boutique.  This paper goes very nicely with Rue des Fleurs stamps, also in the Occasions Mini.  That stamp set is on the next card I am working on.  I really like the shabby chic or Victorian look.  So feminine.  Of course, with all the men in my life, I need to get busy working on some manly things.  (I have 5 grandsons, what did you think I meant -- smile!)   There are plenty more stamps and paper that will fit that bill.  Go take a look.



That's it for me for tonight.  I'll be back as soon as I can with more designs.  Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoyed my latest creations.

Until next time.........

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Laura Haffke said...

Beautiful Cards Sandy! I love the silhouette too!

Can you email me for your email address? I must have copied it wrong this morning in chat!
Laura Lynn
Haffke@cox.net