Friday, January 13, 2012

La la la la

This is going to be another quick one.  Sometimes life just gets in the way.  I am still running circles today.  However, it is Friday the 13th, so I may have to slow it down and be careful.  I'm not superstitious, much, but no sense in pushing the envelope.

My card is one I made a few months ago, but is a change from the red Valentines I have been doing the past couple days, so I wanted to show it.  I love the Music Notes stamping wheel.  In fact, when I loaded this card on my computer, I got to thinking, those notes would make a good Valentine.  So the wheel is back out on my table, and hopefully there will be a musical Valentine soon.



This card is pretty self-explanatory.  Some designer paper, Musical Notes, the Elizabeth stamp and a little ribbon.  I am going to have to sit myself down soon and start listing the supplies for each card, but for the moment, this is the short explanation.

Well, off to continue my life's interruptions.  Thanks for stopping in and taking a look.  Hopefully later today or tomorrow I'll have that explosion box I've been working on.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: