Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines -- Crumb Cake


This will have to be really quick tonight because my computer connection is down and so I am bugging a neighbor and using their WIFI so I can connect.   It is our Wednesday blog hop and you should have arrived from Laura's blogsite.  Laura always has super duper projects on her site, but I haven't looked yet, I know it will be a pleasant surprise.

We were challenged to use Crumb Cake with Not Quite Navy and Riding Hood Red OR Crumb Cake with Cajun Craze and Garden Green.  I chose the first because it was the best combination of colors for a "guy" card.  So here is my take on the combination.  Hope you like it.



I'm the last on the list this week so let me connect you back to Robbie at the beginning.  Robbie, too, always has something nice and I love to spend time on her site.

So have a great day, and I hope my computer connection gets worked out.

Until next time.......................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

Helen Burnley said...

nice card, Sandy. I like the way you used the splash of color from the print poetry paper. ;)

Laura Haffke said...

Sandy, that is one of my favorite masculine stamp sets and "works" great with your color combo. Highlighing the pocket watch and adding the brad gives it an awesome focal point.
Hugs, Laura