Friday, May 17, 2013

Friendly Month

I thought today I would show you a beautiful card I got from my friend Janet (hi Janet, thank you so much).  She decided this month is "friend" month and sent this to me.  Janet is so very talented.  When I get something from her I put it right on my sample shelf so I can continue to look at it.  What a pretty card this one is.  This picture does not do it justice, it is so bright and cheery IRL.  Love it.





I will have to remember this month is for friends -- not just scrapbooking.  Time to get all my friendly cards out.

Today I had a play date with some crafty friends.  I managed to get a few things done, both cards and scrapbooking.  I have been working on some scrapbooking projects, but it is slow going.  More on that at a later date.  As soon as I get pictures taken of the cards I finished today, I'll post them here to show you.

Until next time.........................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: