Saturday, May 18, 2013

More Retiring

I am fighting with myself.  I want to use some of my new "toys," but I need to use up my old "toys."  So today's card is another use of some oldies -- but goodies.  Very simply, I used Daffodil Delight for the base -- yay, we keep this color -- the ovals are Certainly Celery -- boo hoo, we are losing this and it is one of my favorites, and the smaller oval is Very Vanilla, which isn't going anywhere.   The designer paper is from the Print Poetry Stack, which is in the Spring catalog.  Last day to order from that catalog is May 31st, so hurry.  I took a piece of that paper and folded over about an inch to show the reverse side.  The patterns go so well together.  Then tie a ribbon over the top, and finished.  This was a very fast card.



The ribbon is another that is fading into the back of my cabinet.  I have so many nice supplies that I am going to miss.  Well, they aren't going far so I'll continue to use them.  Maybe my friends and I will dust off our old stash and have a "craft with retirees" meet and we will use only retired items.  That would be fun.  I'll have to arrange that.

We have only a couple more weeks until the new catalog goes live.  Have you picked out all the fun things you want to play with?  Make your list, and if you need someone to help you get those items, I'd love to be your demo and help you.  Just contact me -- my e-mail is just up there in my profile on the right.  Or you can comment on my blog.

Until next time..................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

Helen Burnley said...

very nice, Sandy. I love the print poetry dsp and it looks real pretty on your card.

Buffy said...

Very pretty, Sandy! So sunny and happy!