Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines -- Basic Black


Hi everyone.  It's blog hop Wednesday.  I'm on vacation but set this blog entry ahead of time so that I could join the hop.  I hope all of you are enjoying your week.  I know I am.  We're actually just starting our travel and are flying today to Ireland.   We've been there before and loved it so much that we had to go back.  With a last name like Moriarty I guess there would be some connection to Ireland.

I believe you just arrived to my blog by way of Laura's blogsite.   I know she always has something terrific for us.  I won't get to see any of the hop creations until I get to our hotel, but I know they all are as beautiful as always.  We are taking our i-Pad and so will have some connection, but we won't be spending too much time on the computer.  Too many things to do and places to go.  Our challenge this week was to use Basic Black.  What a great color to work with.  We could add Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze or Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.  I just used Baja Breeze last week so I decided to use Daffodil Delight and Old Olive this time.




I have been playing with the new Stampin'Up! clay and molds.  They are such fun.  I mixed Daffodil Delight reinker into the clay, worked it and molded it.  These little flowers are so pretty.  I also made a few little clay cookies, but that is for another time.  I have some little bitty cookie cutters and cut one or two.  I'll have to show you that when I get back.   There are all sorts of things you can do with this clay. 

I'm going to keep this short today because I am rushing to get a lot of my last minute things done.  I hope you like my card for this week.  I'll miss next week, but will be back the following week.  I hope you have a wonderful week(s) and I'll see you when I get back.

I'm last on the list, so let's hop back to the beginning, which is Robbie's blogsite.  I wonder what she has for us.  She is very creative, and always finished her creations with an envelope and a finished inside to her card. 

Until next time...........................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

carolscards said...

Beautiful card, Sandy! It's making me re=think getting the clay and molds! Safe flights! Hugs

Helen Burnley said...

Oh so pretty, Sandy. I love
the card. May I CASE it?