Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Halloween 2015

Good morning friends.  Welcome back to more fall creations.  Do you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin?  If not, what are you waiting for?  You are missing out on a lot of fun.  For my customers I have a once a month Paper Pumpkin meet when we get together to work on our boxes, and work on ideas for outside the box,  If you are a beginning crafter, you have everything you need, plus instructions, all in the box.  You might need extra adhesive in some cases, but even glue dots and dimensionals are often included.  If  you are experienced, then you will have all sorts of ideas to continue outside the box to create everything from cards, to 3-D items, even scrapbook pages.  Give it a try.

Here is the September Paper Pumpkin.  These treat bags were soooooo easy to put together.  I made a few for the local grandkids.  Not so easy to mail, as they are bulky, but they will hold together if you want to put them in the mail.  I know my grands are going to love these, especially what is inside.






I also made a few cards with the contents of the September Paper Pumpkin.  I'll show those another time.  Once I have some Halloween pictures from this year, I plan to use the rest of the box contents for scrapbook pages.  I was having such fun with September, I even ordered a refill.  Now I have all sorts of extra tags, twine, and scraps for many more ideas.  As for the stamps, I think I've worn them out already.  Those stamps sit right on my craft table and I grab them for the leaves, pumpkin, witch's hat, acorn and even the piece of candy whenever I want some little extra something on my fall cards.  I can't wait to see what the Christmas box will have.

If you don't have your subscription, contact me and I will show you how to get in on the fun.

Have a wonderful day, see you soon.
Sandy

No comments: