Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Treats for the Grands 2015

Welcome back!  I hope you are having some beautiful fall days, we are.  The leaves are just gorgeous here in the mountains.  Since I have a yard full of woods, I have a yard full of beautiful gold, orange, and red leafy trees.  Of course, that means eventually they all fall down, and we get to gather them up.  Not the most fun, but it is the cost of all this beauty.  And the weather has been stupendous.  Crisp, clear, fall.

So here is a group of Halloween treat bags.  I made them with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit.  I knew I would get a lot of use out of this thinlit because I knew it would be ideal for treats for the grandkids.  Most of these went to the grands, but a few went to nieces too.  I made a total of about 15.  Easy peasy to do the bags.  They are all in the mail now.  I sure hope the kids love their treats.






And some closeups.




I love sending little things to the kids.

Have a great day.  See you soon.
Sandy

No comments: