Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- October 21, 2015


Welcome back.  Are you ready for another hop?  This week we have fall colors.  Our inspiration is a forest that looks a little like the view out my side window.  I'll have to post a picture some time and you'll see what I mean.  You probably have been to Liz's blogsite.  I went over and took a look.  I like her fall colors.  If you didn't come from her site, that's fine, just continue around and you will get there.  Next up is Robbie's blogsite.

Our inspiration piece appears to have more green than our colors indicate.  But I chose to focus on Cajun Craze because I love that color.  I added a little Hello Honey leaves and blackbirds.





 Here is my card using the challenge colors.  If you are wondering what those little leaves are hanging around, it is a vase with leaves I and a friend (hi Linda) made last week at an art shop.  We had fun making it.  I'll post a picture when I get a chance.




Now go over to see what Robbie has.  Have a great week.  I keep hoping to put more cards on my blog but always run out of time.  Maybe this week.  I've made a bunch of fall cards and have done at least 5 or 6 Christmas.  All I need to do is get busy and post.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy







3 comments:

carolscards said...

Sandy, this is cool- and different. Love it, great job! :)

Lizzy said...

Cute card - I like the textures!

Unknown said...

This card is lovely and I can't wait for my birch texture folder to come! Plus, I think those leaves in the vase are pretty nice, too.