Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- October 28, 2015

Hello friends.  We are back for another Wednesday blog hop.  You should have come from Liz's blogsite, and when you finish with me continue to Robbie's blogsite.

We are challenged this week with some fall colors.  Our inspiration piece is as follows:





And here are our comparable Stampin'Up! colors:

 I was happy to stay with fall colors even though I have been working diligently with Christmas cards over the past several days.  I need to finish most of mine by the 20th of November because I will be out of town until the beginning of December.  Every year we have a New Years Eve party.  Our invitations go out with Christmas cards.  That means my cards MUST go early.  So, I am getting busy.

Here is my fall card for today, using our challenge colors.  Once again I used the little leaves from the September Paper Pumpkin set.  I just love that set.  I love this month too.  I can already see the many things I can do with the stamps.  If you haven't subscribed to the Paper Pumpkin, you really need to do so.




Now you should continue to see what Robbie has done.  I hope to see you soon.

Have a great day,
Sandy

1 comment:

Joni said...

Super pretty Sandy!!!-as usual!!!