Saturday, October 3, 2015

Halloween Treats for the Grands

I'm on a roll, making Halloween cards and treat bags.  I usually do something for treats for the grand kids.  This year in addition to using the Halloween Paper Pumpkin, really cute paper treat bags, I'm also doing a small treat bag using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit.  I haven't quite decided whether to keep the candy bar in the mini treat bag if there is already candy in the Paper Pumpkin bag.  If I change my mind on the amount of candy, then I will make a little Halloween card insert to the treat bag.  Here is how it is right now.




Halloween is one of my favorite holidays for creating fun cards and treats.  The grands always look forward to something in the mail from gramma and grampa.  These are easy and fun.

Have a wonderful weekend.  See you soon.

Sandy

No comments: