Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- October 7, 2015


Today is blog hop Wednesday.  Welcome back to another hop.  You should have come to me by way of Liz's blogsite.  Don't you love what she did this week?  We have colors this week which I believe are a little bit more fall like.  The colors are Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso.





I used the Vintage Leaves bundle from the Annual Catalog.  I just love those leaves and feel this set is one of the best investments I have made in this catalog.  I think the leaves make good die cut leaves, they print well, emboss well, may be used for fall, thank yous, and I've even used the smaller leaves on Halloween cards.  Can you tell I love this set.

Here is the card I created this week using our color challenge.





I can go on and on about the Paper Pumpkin too.  Those little leaves and acorns along the bottom are part of the stamp set in this month's Paper Pumpkin.  I used some burlap ribbon that I cut in half and pulled some of the strings.  I used those strings to tie around the leaf stems.  The leaves are stamped Cajun Craze on Cajun Craze and Early Espresso on Crumb Cake.  The way I do embossing with color ink is by first inking the stamp with VersaMark, then with the color of my choice.  The inks will remain wet and sticky long enough to stamp and sprinkle the clear embossing powder.  Then heat emboss.

You should now head to Robbie's blogsite to see what she has done.  I bet she has a great one for you.  Continue all the way around to me again and you will have done the hop,

Hope to see you again soon.,
Happy Crafting,
Sandy

1 comment: