Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Summer Ice Cream

I cannot believe time keeps marching -- rather running -- on the way it does.   I barely turn around and days have gone by.  So here I am trying to catch up again, post something, and try to find time to go to my craft table and make something more.  I gave up on this week's challenges, just no time.  The card I have today did not end up on paper the way I saw it in my head.  I wanted the triangle background to be upright like a cone, however, with it that direction, the ice cream really did not fit, and really looked awful.  So, I turned it upside down.  I may need to tweak the whole idea to see if I can come up with something better.  I've had this little bowl of ice cream stamp for some time, and just had to ink it up.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.




The inside is very simple, just a few ice cream toppers.  Same goes for the envelope.



 
I received a SU order this afternoon, so I need to go up to my craft room, sort it out, and put the orders together.  Deliveries start tomorrow.  I have their thank you cards rolling around in my head.  I hope that idea goes on paper better than my ice cream card.

Until next time................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a fabbo image! Love it! I have just ordered some of this yummy DSP! Excited for it to arrive! Hugs xxx