Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthday Sneak

Today I have a sneak peek for you.  I've been working on a little 4 x 6 chipboard scrapbook for my son's birthday.  Even though I picked out paper easily, photos took some time.  Once I had the paper and photos, it took a while to decide how to put it together.  Now that I know what I'm doing (not always the case) it is moving along pretty smoothly.  I'm happy with it, but I am only a little over half finished.  When it is done there will be 11 pages of photos, journaling, and decor, with 4 or 5 pull out tabs.  I am pretty sure my son is going to like it -- and it  doesn't have many flowers or frilly things -- just a little where his daughter is concerned.  So it is masculine -- not the easiest.  I hope you like it.



The color theme is Old Olive with other shades of subtle green, and Cherry Cobbler with other shades of subtle reds, and a splash or two of whatever coordinates.  This is definitely a create as I go.  I'll have a few more pics later.  And hopefully I can squeeze in a card or two, and a challenge or two, along the way.

Until next time.............

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: