Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Thanks

Remember this little card from the other day?  The thank you card that went with my customer orders?  Well, yesterday I had a brain F____ --- ummmm, brain "inspiration!"  I so liked the little embossed oval frame, that I wondered what would happen if I used the embossed rectangle.



This is what happened.  Isn't the little rectangle just too pretty?  I may like it even better.  Now I want to try some different colors.  I may have found my latest, new, thank you card.  Of course, you do need to remember that the 3 x 3 envelope is not accepted by the Post Office, so you need to use a larger envelope for mailing.  But isn't it cute for attaching to a present, or thank you to your customers?



My days since Wednesday have been much better.  No more spills in my car, no more catastrophes.  Of course, I have had no response to my e-mail yet, but in life we don't always get what we want.  Oh, and my Federal Express arrived.  So all is well.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Weather is pretty and flowers are springing.  Just like you need to spring your clock -- forward tonight.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

carolscards said...

Very cute, Sandy! I wish i had seen this before I made my thank you's for my sister. Great job! Carol

Sue Robinson said...

sandy, These are fabulous little thank you card right up my street.Will be casing these when I've ordered the ovals etc to do them. Thanks for sharing
Sue

Tracy said...

Sandy, both of these cards are adorable! I think I have those frames too, and if I don't, you've inspired me to get them.