Sunday, March 11, 2012

Morning Chat Challenge - St. Patrick

It is time for another Morning Chat Challenge, for the morning chatters at Butternut Sage, here.  Every two weeks we have a challenge, and this one is to use at least 2 shades of green and either a St. Patrick's Day image or an image of your choice.  Being Irish I had to do at least both.  There are greens, and St. Paddy wishes are there too.   The idea to make the "label," if you want to call it that, came to me when I saw some left over pieces of paper on my craft table from when I used the edgelit die.  So, my thoughts went to, why not cut that style in the colors for my challenge.   This entire card came together by letting it form.  First it was "maybe add this," then "I wonder if I do that," and "how about this."  It looks like traditional green St. Patrick theme with a SAB  Everyday Enchantment twist.  I think I like it.



I had completed a different card for the challenge and couldn't decide which to use.  This one won, but you will probably also get to see the other card in a day or two. 

In addition, I'm using MDS and diligently working on my travel scrapbook.  Oh wow, that is not in my box!  Talk about working "outside your box."  But I am determined to make it work,  Once I find a page or two that make me happy, you will probably start seeing some scrapbook pages. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  It seems spring has sprung.  We never had much of a winter, and now my daffodils are blooming, the fruit trees have buds on them, the redbud trees are blooming, and I understand the cherry blossoms in DC are blooming too.  Wherever you are, I hope the weather is being kind to you.

Come back for another visit soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

carolscards said...

Sandy, I KNOW I like it! :) great job, girl! Carol

Teri Brown said...

Sandy,
WOW, your card is awesome! I am looking forward to seeing your other card and your MDS! I admire you so much! See you on chat! Hugs to you!