Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Pumpkins

I was able too get some crafting done over the weekend.  And today I finished even more.  Our power went out this morning around 8:00 until noon.  Since my craft room is upstairs, and since there is a skylight right above my table, it was the brightest spot in the house.  I couldn't finish laundry, I couldn't make breakfast, I couldn't clean my closet (it is deep and very dark), and I couldn't do anything outside because it was raining cats and dogs.  So, what do we do when we just can't work?  We play -- uh, I mean we make things.



I made these for my grands.  There are a couple little candy bars and a little toy in each one, and the pumpkins are small flashlights for them to use while tricking and treating.  I finished all 9 today, and I think they are cute.  There are a few designs other than these -- with candy, witches, and other sayings.  I'll show the whole group once I get the candy in and the ribbons on.  But I am loving the little muslin bags for treats.  I have more on my next order so that I can make Christmas treats.  If you haven't tried using these little bags, you really need to get some.  They are really easy to work with.  And, you know that if you don't have a demo, I'd love to be yours.  Just send me a note -- smor@frontiernet.net   

Tomorrow I hope to show you a Halloween card, and don't forget our Wednesday blog hop.  I am finished early this time -- whoooo eeeee!  Love it when I'm not burning the mid-night oil trying to finish.

See you next time.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

carolscards said...

Oh, Sandy, you're so funny! And your treats ARE really cute. Hugs :)