Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines -- Garden Green

It's blog hop time again with our coloring down the lines.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Gorgeous, gojus!!  I love her 3-D pumpkin.  And is that a lollipop I see there?  Yum! 

We were challenged this week to use Garden Green with Calypso Coral and Soft Sky, or Garden Green with So Saffron and Melon Mambo.  I used the latter.  Why?  Because I wanted to use the smear technique and those were the re-inker colors I have.  LOL

By smear, what I mean is I drop the various colors on a plastic mat, smear the colors around, spray some water, and then I drop a piece of glossy white cardstock face down on all that color.  It appears this time Garden Green was predominant even though I dropped quite a bit of Melon Mambo too.  What I like about the technique is that you never know what you will get.

So here is my creation....................



I hope you like it.  Now we can hop back to the beginning where Robbie's blogsite started today's hop.  You can continue from there if you haven't yet seen all the other gals.  I'm sure Robbie's is gojus too, but I haven't seen it yet.   However, every time I visit her blog I come away with more ideas and plans to CASE her wonderful creations.  And have you been watching her punch art for her granddaughter?  Wow!  Love it all!  So let's go take a look. 

Until next time.................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

carolscards said...

BEAUTIFUL, Sandy! I never tried that tequnique, but you have just inspired me to do just that! Hugs

Patti P said...

I will def try this in one of my workshops! Beautiful!!