Friday, October 4, 2013

File Folder, Take Two

I have another file folder card for you today.  This is another card using my new favorite tool, the Envelope Punch Board.  I really love that board, and so far I have yet to put it away.  It remains on my craft table for envelopes and for these cute cards.  Next time I hope to have a different size and perhaps a gift card.




The paper I used for this card is from the Winter Frost paper stack.  I'm loving that stack of paper.  It is very versatile.  The winter look is subtle so that I can use it for cards other than Christmas or winter.  These are beautiful colors.

Hope you like my design for today.  And I hope you are having a great fall week, we won't have many more before the snow starts swirling and the wind starts howling.  I know, I could have kept those thoughts to  myself.   (Sigh)   

Until next time...................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: