Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Batty Halloween

I have another Halloween treat for you today.   This was an extremely simple card to make.  The hardest part was waiting for the Crystal Effects to dry.  I wanted to use that beautiful and fun Halloween Washi tape.  That's what started this card.  Then the bats just seemed to fall into place.  But the Crystal Effects made the card.  Love the simplicity.  I can make a bunch of these real quick.



Bragging alert!!   Below is another picture of my granddaughter, Hannah.  She is a cheerleader for the football league for which her brother plays.   Sad to say, however, she cheers for one of the other teams, which often means her brother plays in the morning and she cheers later in the day, or the reverse.  So I don't always get to watch both games -- it's hard to drive 94 miles and then sit around for 4-5 hours in between.  Last weekend, however, the games were back to back.  I got to stand outside in the 93 degree sunshine for 3 1/2 hours.  Whew!  It was hot, hot, hot!!!!  I suppose the next game I go to will be 53 degrees and I'll wish I could have a little more of the heat back.



Don't you just love the way all the girls are so coordinated, all doing super cheers, all in sync, and organized.  NOT!  It was a hot day, and their little hearts were not in it.  By the middle of the second quarter, they were wandering all over the place, going to bathroom, heading to the snack bar, getting drinks.  I wonder what would have happened if the boys had done that during their game -- hmmmmmmm.    But they sure LOOK cute!  Oh, and if you are wondering what all that pink is about, it is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Everyone had to wear some pink, so one of the mothers made hair pieces for all the girls.

Enough rambling.  I hope you are having a great day, and until next time..............

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy
 

No comments: