Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines -- Cherry Cobbler

Welcome to another Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop Wednesday.  Whew!  That's a mouthful.  You should have arrived by way of Liz's blogsite.  Such talent.  I always like what I see over there.  I like even more when she and I get together to craft and make things.  However, she is back to school and we don't get to do as much as we do in the summer time.  (Hi Liz).

So this week we were challenged to use Cherry Cobbler with Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso OR Cherry Cobbler with Calypso Coral and Night of Navy.  I chose the first combination. 




This card was fun.  I started with the idea I was going to paint the challenge colors, then I decided that one of the pieces of dsp in the This n That pack was Daffodil Delight.  I just had to use that dsp because most weeks there is no dsp with the appropriate color(s).  After that I was stuck, however once I decided to use the Wetlands stamp set everything else fell into place.  I like this combination and may try using it again.

Since I am the last on the hop list, let's go back to the beginning to Robbie's blogsite.  From there you can continue, or if you started there, then you will be back at the beginning.  Hope you like our hop this week, and hope you like my card.  I am leaving on another vacation and may not be at next week's hop.  If I can get a card done today, then I will join, but tomorrow I am on the road again.

Until next time.............

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!