Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Chat Bunch

I promise tomorrow I will start showing some of the swaps I made and some I received during the Stampin'Up! 2013 Convention.  I have been so busy yesterday and today I hardly know my name.  But tomorrow I should be home and want to play in my craft room.  In the meantime, here is another picture of some of my chat room friends.  I have been chatting with these wonderful gals for almost 2 years and did not meet them in person until this year.  I met Robbie for the first time at the Regional meet in Baltimore in April and the rest just this past week.  What a great, fun, bunch of gals.  I love them all.



Left to right are Donna, who started this chatting in the first place, Laura Lynn, Amanda, me, Robbie and Helen.  If you are wondering what the chat group is, as I have mentioned before, each week day morning from 10:00 till 11:00 Eastern, whoever is available will go to Donna' blog site here, and click "Chat" at the right of her blog.  Then you type in your name, pick a color for yourself and click "Enter Room."  Once that screen changes just click "Join Chat" at the bottom and you are in.  We hope you will join us when you can.  Everyone is friendly, and there are lots of ideas and fun bouncing around in that chat room.  Hope to chat with you soon.

Until next time...............................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wish I could get in the chat room more often ... but 3 am in the morning is a tricky time! But ... I have enjoyed it when I have been there ... (just a couple of times!) Great bunch of girls! xxx