Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines -- Melon Mambo

Happy Wednesday.  It's blog hop time again with our coloring down the lines challenge.  Yay, we have a larger lineup today.  I guess everyone is settling back into their routines after Convention.  I'm still a little tired and trying to find my mojo.  I can't seem to think up anything out of the ordinary.  Well, hopefully it will all come back.

This week we were challenged to use Melon Mambo with either Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise or with Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant.  I decided to use the first combination.  I love Turquoise.    I believe you arrived here by way of Liz's blogsite.  She amazes me every time I see her creations.  She is always trying to cook up something different -- and she cooks up great creations in her kitchen too.

So here is my creation for this week.  I think it is pretty simple but cheery.  I may send it to a good friend whose birthday is coming up soon.





Off now to continue the hop to Teri's blogsite.  Wow, Teri has been missing in action for quite a while.  I am so happy she is back as she is such a super crafter and a great friend. 

Hope you like my creation today.

Until next time.......................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Helen Burnley said...

Sandy, nice job with the colors. The card looks comforting & happy. Nice work, as usual!!!!