Saturday, July 27, 2013

Convention Gift

I promised to show you some of the swaps and gifts I received at Convention, as well as some of the ones I made.  Below you will find a few gifts I received from my good friend Donna at Butternut Sage Designs.  Donna is the leader of our chat group, which I have mentioned many time.  We hope you will join our chat group some time, by clicking on "chat" on her website here.  

Below are two boxes she made.  The larger held a beautiful handmade paper flower arrangement, which you can see farther below.  The second box is one she designed and made which held a beautiful bracelet.  She is so talented and so generous with her gifts.  You can see how to make the Origami box from one of her tutorials on her site.
 
 



This is a close up of the Origami box and the bracelet. 



Below is the flower arrangement from the larger box.  We were to make a gift and then when our chat group got together we picked names and received the gift that person made.  This flower arrangement is what Donna made, and I picked her name.  Isn't it gorgeous.  There is no end to her talent.  I love it.



And here is a close up showing the detail of all these beautiful flowers.



So that is one of the beautiful gifts I received.  We also did "pillow gifts" for one another.  There were many of those and I love every one.  I'll show some over the next couple days and also some of my creations.  So stay tuned...................

Until next time...................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: