Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines -- Bashful Blue

I have been so bad.  I can't believe it has been so long since my last post.  However, a couple family matters have gotten in the way, and some things had to take a back seat.  But I think I am back.  My last hurdle was crossed today and now I can look at my favorite fun thing to do -- crafting.

It is Wednesday blog hop time again.  Our coloring down the lines challenge this week was to use Bashful Blue and Marina Mist.  Two very pretty colors.  You should have arrived from Joni's blogsite and what a pretty creation from her today.


I really like these two colors together and will use them again soon.  I'm going to keep this short tonight and let you hop on over to the next person -- Teri, who always has a nice entry.  Come follow me over to Teri's blogsite.

Until next time (and hopefully not so long)................

Crafty hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

Amanda Frankel said...

Very nice, Sandy! I agree- these colors are great together - I will wait to see what you do next time! Great use of that cool brad!

Helen Burnley said...

Love your card, Sandy. So very pretty. I love it.