Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Has Arrived

Oh, I believe spring has finally arrived.  It has been in the 60s the past 2 days and so pretty.  I hope it is spring where you are too.  Next weekend I'll be going to the Stampin'Up! Regional meet in Baltimore, Md.  I can't show you the swaps I have been working on, but I found a card I haven't posted yet. 



This card uses designer paper from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  I can hardly believe Sale-a-bration is already over.  I guess that means I'll have to put away some of those supplies and go back to the spring catalog.  I also used the crimper, which I haven't pulled out in a very long time.  Not sure why I haven't, as I love the look.  So that is my card for today, and I hope you like it.

Before I leave, I want to show you another picture of my grands.  I am such a proud gramma.  This is a bragging alert --- J.T. was just selected to be the quarterback for his current football season.   And Hannah is a cheerleader.  I don't have any of those pictures yet because the first game isn't until next week.  You can bet I will be posting one soon.  Can't help it.  Love those kids!!!



This  picture was taken at Luray Caverns in Virginia last week when they came to visit us for a couple days during their spring break.

Come back to visit again soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: