Monday, November 12, 2012

Workshop Candy

Here are more of the workshop samples using one stamp set and one package of designer paper.  There are wrapped nuggets, a decorated Hershey bar, a bookmark, a package tag with insert note and in front is a gift card holder -- insert a coffee card, restaurant card, money or a credit card.  I'll take the credit card with lots of money on it -- thank you.













This is the gift card.  The belly band keeps it all closed and adds some decoration.




You can see how the coffee or credit card fits on the inside.  The gift card measurements are 4 1/4 x 10 1/2 then scored, starting at the bottom, at 3"  4 1/4"  5 1/2" and 8 1/2"  I think if you look at the picture you can see how it goes.  Fold first score up, the next down, the next up and that top piece folds down over the whole thing.  See the part where the Sheetz card is inserted?  You can just slit at the fold wide enough to slip the card in, or as I did, you can cut a little notch.  Be sure to tape or glue below the Sheetz card so that the whole gift card won't unfold and fall apart.  Decorate and slip the belly band on and you are done.  If you have any questions, let me know.





Wednesday I'll try to bring you a couple more things that I demonstrated at the workshop.   Have a nice day tomorrow and I'll see you Wednesday.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Sandy! Yu have been so busy ... And I just know your workshop guests will really be wowed by these samples! HHS xxx