Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines -- Bashful Blue

Happy Wednesday!  Did you vote yesterday?  Did your candidate win?  Since I am scheduling this post on Tuesday I don't know yet who is the winner. 

It's another Wednesday blog hop with our handy dandy Color Coach.  You should have arrived from Joni's blogsite.  Joni is a new and very welcome addition to our challenges.  I know you'll love what she has to show us.

This week we were challenged to use Bashful Blue with Rose Red and Wild Wasabi or Bashful Blue with Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery.  This one was tough for me.  I am not a fan of Bashful Blue, and I started with the Celery and Choc Chip.  Could not come up with any ideas.  Then I took a look at the Rose and Wasabi and thought Christmas.  Ha! Christmas!  And this is how I ended.  I've been wanting to use this sparkly snowflake, so by using the Rose and Celery it has a Chrismas feel, don't you think?  Well I ended up liking it, hope you do too. 





Here is the inside.  I think since it is Christmas I'll be doing more printed sentiment and less hand-written notes.  This sentiment struck my fancy and the little greenery from Christmas Lodge finishes off the inside.








Now you need to hop over to Teri's blogsite.  Teri has been wowing us with some really super creations, and I know she has something super cool today.  Does "cool" date me?  Well, perhaps I should use the more current "awesome."  Either way, go take a look at Teri's super entry.

Until next time....................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

Joni said...

Thank for the warm welcome!!! Your snowflakes look beautiful!!!!! So much fun!!!!

Teri Brown said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

Helen Burnley said...

pretty, pretty, pretty, Sandy. I love the card!