Friday, November 30, 2012

Tagged

Here are two really quick cards using the Snow Festival tags.  The first card is no more than embossed cardstock, the tag, and a stamped "Merry Christmas."  For the second card I stepped it up a bit and added the gold ridge using the new gold marker, added a piece of baker's twine, and a little dazzling details here and there.  So easy to do one or two of these if you forgot to put someone on your card list -- oh, and if you get one of these from me, it's not because I "forgot" you, it is most likely because I have been so rushed that these quick ones have been the majority of my cards.





And so I am off and running again today.  It is the 5th day this week that I have been running everywhere, and it is the 6th day of the week.   Whew!  Today I will be crafting all day with some friends, I can't wait to get into my ink and stamps.  I have some new ones and am anxious to give them a try -- stamps that is, not friends.

Hope you are having a great week, and have a happy day.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very envious of your stamping play date! Thanks for the idea of edging with the new gold pen! I have both the silver & gold! Love the simplicity & style! Hugs xxx