Monday, November 26, 2012

Multi-layered Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I'm still working on the leftover turkey, are you?  Usually I make a large turkey because we all feel the more leftovers the better.

I'm still working away on Christmas cards.  Today I sent out 24 with New Year's Eve party invitations.  I always aim to get out at least the cards that will have invitations by no later than the weekend after Thanksgiving.  So now they are out and the party is a go.

I really like the card I have for you today.  However, it has so many layers that I decided not to send too many of these.  I felt like I was cutting, and cutting, and cutting some more.




I hope you like it.

Be sure to come back again soon.  I have even more Christmas cards.  And on Wednesday it will be another blog hop for Coloring Down the Lines.

Until next time......................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Black, red & gold! Such an elegant choice, Sandy! Hugs xxx