Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- March 29, 3017

Hi All.  Welcome to blog hop Wednesday.  We are baaaaack!  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite,   This week we have been challenged to use something from the Sale-a-bration brochure that we would like to see carried over to the next annual catalog.  I like several items in that mini, but the 2 stamps I went after first were Avant Garden and So Very Much.  Although I really like both sets, I doubt either one will carry over.  We usually get a new set of several styles of thank you, and we have a lot of flowers already.

So here is my challenge card.




Now you should continue to Robbie's blogsite to see what was her favorite.  See you soon.

Crafty hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Very pretty, Sandy! I love this in yellow.