Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- March 15, 2017

Hi Crafty Friends:   It is blog hop Wednesday.  I think we have a full house today.  Joni is back from vacation -- yay -- good for us, but I don't think she is too happy.  She left sunny Hawaii to come back to a blizzard.  I think the rest of us are here too -- yay.   You should have come from Liz's blogsite and when you are finished here continue to Robbie's blogsite.

Today we are challenged to use scraps.  I think that means things we have on our crafting desk that don't yet have a purpose.  I don't have too many scraps, but I did find a few.






Here is my card using some scraps and some new.




The dsp is retired paper that is just sitting here in my stash so I decided to use a little of it.  The Stylish Stem Framelit is one of a couple that were on my desk.  I was trying to cut out squares of paper to put dsp or cardstock behind, as well as I was cutting the entire frame to make a stand alone flower.  I had some leftover from my experiments.  So I decided today with the black & white dsp I would use the left over black die cut.  The frame around the Best Wishes sentiment was a left over too, as well as the bee.  I chose a copper bee last week rather than the gold glimmer bee, so here it is in use.  Great, now I used some of the stuff on my desk that might have gotten lost or thrown away.

Hope you like my "leftovers" card.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy



2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Nice job, Sandy! Love the Stylish Stems flower with the DSP. Pretty!!

Helen Burnley said...

Very nice card, Sandy. Love the background and how it shows through the flower. Very pretty.