Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday Blog Hop -- March 8, 2017

Happy Wednesday.  Welcome back to our blog hop.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  We were challenged this week to "Find a card on Pinterest and C.A.S.E. it."

So I searched and found exactly what I wanted to do.  By the time I gathered my paper, ink and dies, and couldn't find the stamp set.  Oops!   The set I was so anxious to use is in my order that arrives TOMORROW.  Oh well.  So the search went on and I came up with the card below.  This card was done by Julia Carmichael.    It is clean and simple and I love it.






So I CASE'd it and came up with the below card.  She used the Wetlands stamps.  However, I changed the sentiment because she used a stamp from the 2012 catalog.  I wanted to use something current so used the sentiment from Wetlands.  I like this clean and simple card.  Her photography is fantastic.  I tried taking my picture on a table under a day lamp, then I tried on a white background at a window in the sunlight, then I tried outside.  In the end, this is the best I could do.  I refuse to believe it is my camera.  I am NOT a photographer, so it has to be my technique.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?  All my pictures come out rather dull.





You should continue hopping now to Robbie's blogsite.

Hope to see you next week, or sooner.

Sandy

4 comments:

carolscards said...

Looks good to me, Sandy! So pretty and clean

Buffy said...

Beautiful job, Sandy! I'all be CASEing your CASE!!

Lizzy said...

Like your card better! May have to CASe it!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card and the Wetlands stamps.