Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- April 5, 2017

Hi Hoppers:   It's another week and another Wednesday blog hop.  The Sale-a-bration period has just finished and product has been retired.  Soon the Annual Catalog will retire and we will have a new one.   For the next little while we are focusing on things retiring.  To start, we have been challenged to use the retiring in-colors.

Here are the colors:





I thought about what I would like to do to represent the colors.  It would be easy, and very pretty, to use the colors in some type of floral card.  However, I decided to challenge myself a little more and decided not to use any flowers.  The next thing that came to mind was the cardstock or ribbons.  So I used both.  I used Tip Top Taupe cardstock for the base of the card (hmmmm....looks a little gray), and the next layer is Mint Macaron embossed.  The remainder of the colors are used in the ribbons.


I like the lacy ribbon and will be sorry to see it go. And I still have a lot, so I better get busy and use it up.





You probably arrived here by first hopping to Liz's blogsite.  When you finish you should hop to Robbie's blogsite.  Hope you are enjoying your hop.  See you soon.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

No comments: