Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- April 19, 2017

Welcome to our Wednesday blog hop.  Today we have been challenged to use something from the current catalog that is going to be retired and that we will miss most. So you have come to me from Liz's blogsite.   Today was a fun craft day with my friend Liz, who doesn't live close enough, but not so far that she can't get in her car and drive out to my mountain.  She is on spring break, and we just had to take at least one day to play with our stamps.  It is always a joy to have her come out for a visit.  Hugs to you Liz.

There are a lot of really great stamps, dies, and accessories, that are retiring.  I am going to miss a lot of them, but one that I will miss a whole lot is Wetlands.  I love the weeds and use them on lots of cards as an accent.  I love the little sandpipers because they are cute.  And I love the set because it is the easiest one to make a man card from.  The paper I used here is Serene Scenery, which is another thing I will miss.  I like the way that paper can be used as accent, or can be used as a scene to play as part of the design of the whole card.

Here is my card:


 


If you are a demo, then you know there are many beautiful stamps, dies, and accessories that will be in the new catalog for next year that we may love as well as the ones we are losing.  If you are not a demo, then you will have your catalog soon, and you will know what I am talking about.  Every year we say goodbye, and then we say a big hello to all the new stuff.

Continue to hop on your way to Robbie's blogsite to see what her her favorites.  I will see you next week with another favorite or two before the retirement takes place.  Be sure to order your favorites before they are gone. Have a great week.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: