Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Over The River and......

 .......Through The Woods, To Grandmother's House We Go.........    The idea for this post came from my good friend Buffy, whose post the other day was about her grandmother's house.  But the real inspirational "clincher" came from my granddaughter, Hannah.  Grampa and I went on Friday to pick up my son's 2 kids -- J.T. and Hannah -- to bring them up to our home for a pre-Christmas weekend.  My son had to work on Saturday but joined us for our Christmas celebration as soon as he finished work. 

On Friday, as we drove through the gate to our community Hannah started singing the song "Over the River and Through the Woods To Grandmother's House we go..."  Then she said, "that's really true of your house grama, except I have to change the word to grama, not grandmother, because  you aren't grandmother."  Leave it to her to be precise.   Since I haven't done any crafting for several days because of all the Christmas activities, I thought I would show you the travel to our house..........  (Added:  Please excuse the spacing.  Nothing I did would eliminate all these spaces.  Ugh!)






Over the river............

 
 
 










           And through the woods........





 



To Grandmother's House We Go.....

















 And these are the two munchkins.  We had a great holiday celebration.  I hope you all had a great time with your families with lots of fun, good food, great gifts, and many blessings.

Until next time..............

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: