Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cupcake Birthday

I had to do another birthday card for a niece this week.  I decided on cupcakes, as I hadn't done anything with my set in quite a while.  I saved a card very similar to mine in my ideas folder some time ago, but there is no watermark and I don't remember who made the sample.  Sorry I can't give credit for the inspiration.   Mine has been changed up a bit, and the inside is totally my idea.  But here is my take.






The inside has a gift envelope for money that I included as her birthday present.  And the envelope carries the cupcake theme.  The frosting on all the cupcakes is sparkly and with drawn chocolate jimmies, but hard to see in the photos.








I hope you like my birthday card.  Come back soon, I'm still working on Christmas cards, and soon I'll be doing some gift projects.  I'll be getting my Stampin'Up! pre-order of spring product this Tuesday and I am really anxious to get my fingers into all those springy colors, spring holidays, and flowers.  I'm really excited about all the pretty things Stampin'Up! has for us. 

Until next time............................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Haven't had my cupcake punch out for ages! Thanks for the reminder? Hugs xxx