Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lovely Tree Cutout

I have a couple more Christmas cards and then on to spring.  I'll be getting a whole box of great things this afternoon from the new spring catalog and I can't wait to start using them.   You will love all the Valentines, flowers, springy designer paper and accessories.  There are embossing folders, more bundles, and some really pretty ribbon.  I am very anxious to try my hand at the soft colors of spring.  Oh, but if you like bold colors, there are bold colors too.

Ok, so on to another of my Christmas cards.  This one uses Lovely As A Tree -- should I say it?  Please, SU, don't ever, EVER, retire this set!!!




I also used an embossing folder with a cutout to display the tree.  And there is lots of sparkle, most of which you can't see.


The inside is a beautiful sentiment from More Merry Messages.  I think this set has some of the nicest messages, and if SU retires this set, I know I will continue to use it anyway.  The envelope carries the evergreen theme with the branch from Christmas Lodge. 








 I  hope you like my card today.  I am off to my craft room to do some more crafting.  Just a little more Christmas.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.

Until next time.....................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: