Monday, December 17, 2012

For The Little Grands

And this is the card for the other grands, the littler ones.  I love the little raised heads.  It makes these characters so cute.  I know for sure the 4 yr old will ask about the bird on the tail of the deer.  I didn't discover this stamp set -- No Peeking -- until a week or so ago.  I can't imagine how I missed it, unless it is because I was focusing more on Scentsational Seasons and the Holiday catalog.  But this set is adorable.




I am going to need more stamps for little kids.  I no more than finished saying I don't do baby cards or anything in soft pinks and blues with booties or feet, because I don't have teeny grandchildren any more, and none of my friends do either.  Well, it wasn't a day or more later that we found out our 6 grands will be joined next summer by another and we will have 7.  Then my really good girlfriend told me she is going to be a grandma for the first time.  And a special neighbor who lives up here during the summer just told us she is expecting next summer.   Where are all these babies coming from -- well, I know where they come from (duh!), I just want to know how come all of a sudden.  So I am starting to take another look at stamps like Two By Two, and Baby Bundle, and Baby Prints.  We all know how much fun babies are, so we are really looking forward to all these new wee ones.


Here is the inside of the card and also the envelope.  Notice the grainy deer on the envelope?  Well I ran out of Stampin'Up! envelopes and had to go to Staples to get more.  I never noticed before how different our envlopes are.  They have such a nice smooth texture.  The ink sits on the envelope crisp and bright.  Those "other" envelopes are not nearly as nice.  I hope I never run out again.




I hope you like my card today.  Be sure to come back for our blog hop on Wednesday.

Until next time......................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: