Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Cookies


Wow, another week has flown by.  I'm counting the days until Christmas almost like my grandchildren, only more from the point of how much time I have to get it all done, than from the point of how long until Santa comes.  I still have cookies to bake and packages to wrap.  I think the shopping is done, except for a few stocking stuffers.  How about you?  Finished?  Hope your preparations are getting done.  I hope to finish up this weekend so that next week we can play music, wrap presents, and enjoy the season.

My card today is one that we will be giving to a couple of our grandchildren.  I love these little gingerbread guys.  I think even adults love getting a card with these cookies dancing around.  I still have to design another card for the remaining grands, but I think it, too, will have these cute little cookies on them.






The inside and the envelope have more cookies.  I will probably be using a different sentiment for the grands, but you get the idea.   Just had an idea for the younger grands, maybe I could come up with a card having a plate of gingerbread cookies for Santa.






I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Time to get the recipes out and start all those cookies -- one of my favorites is ginger snaps.  Have a great weekend.  Hope to see you again soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: