Wednesday, September 19, 2012

She's Ba-a-a-a-ack!

We are back from our vacation, and I am trying to figure out where I am and who I am.  Wow, I am so out of touch.  I have a crafting day all day today with some friends so I should have something nice to show you tomorrow.  For today I'll give you a glimpse of what a river cruise ship looks like.  On our vacation we inserted into the middle of our trip a short river cruise.  Just what we needed, a little relaxation in the middle of all that sightseeing.  Just floating calmly along the Danube (did you know that it is not the beautiful BLUE Danube?   Nope, it is green!).  I will have a few more pictures for you once I load them all on my computer.



I hope to be back soon with some creations.  I'll find out today whether or not my mojo went on vacation -- I hope it came home too!  Wish me luck. 

Until next time.....................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...tell us all about it!