Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Color Blog Hop -- Wednesday February 3, 2016

Welcome back for another blog hop Wednesday.  I believe you have arrived from Helen's blogsite.  I follow Helen this week, which is just a little different.  I guess we have to shake it up a little now and then to keep everyone on their toes.  Helen is so talented.  I am sure you had a treat.  When you leave me you will move along to Liz's blogsite.  Liz's creations also are super.

This week our colors and inspiration piece are below:



 I think these colors look rather masculine, so I decided to do a masculine card.  I have two guy birthdays this month.  I think I will be able to use this card for one of them.  I've been wanting to ink up my new Going Global stamps and this was the perfect time to do so.





Remember last week I told you I love the Wink of Stella?  And that I would be using it a lot in the future?  I used it again by coloring over the countries on the map with the clear WOS.  Once again, a photo does not do the WOS justice.  In person when you move the card front to open and close, you see the shine on the globe.  I love it.  If you don't have that terrific glitter marker, you need to get it quick.

You should continue now to Liz's site and have a great hop.  See you next time.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Helen Burnley said...

Nice card, Sandy. Nice way to use the stamp set. Now I have to use it and see what I can do.