Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- February 10, 2016

Welcome to Blog Hop Wednesday.  We had another snowy day today, but far less than last time.  Just a dusting, but it sure is cold.  I hope you are warm, wherever you are.

This week we have a snowy scene as our inspiration piece.  It looks a little like the countryside around our area.  Of course I have mountains all around me, but there are some flat areas.  But the inspiration piece is very pretty, and I like the soft colors.




 Here are our colors:
And this is the card I made for this week.  I love the airplane from Sky is the Limit and I am sorry it will retire so soon.  If you don't have yours, you better hurry to get it.  There are only a couple days until the 15th when it will retire.   It really is a great set for guy cards.  I have another guy birthday this month, so here it is one more time.  I may use it a time or two again even after it retires.





You should have come to my blog by way of Liz's blogsite, and now continue to Robbie's blogsite and then around to see what everyone has today.

Be sure to come back again soon.  In the meantime, stay warm and safe.

Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

carolscards said...

Hi Sandy! I love the way you put this together. It's one of the nicest plane cards I've seen. Awesome job...Hugs