Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- February 24, 2016

Hi everyone.  It's blog hop Wednesday, and you should have come from Liz's blogsite.  First, I apologize that I don't have the appropriate challenge today.  Long story short, everything got in the way, my card's not with me (and I made a nice balloon card, which I will show you another day).  I don't have my car and I'm not even on my own computer right now.  Rather than skipping the hop, I grabbed a recent card from some that are available to me.  It is bright, but that is about all it has in common with the challenge.  My challenge today is to manage to get a card to you.  That, I can do.

So here is my card.



I used the Cuppa stamp set and the coordinating designer paper.  I love the way Stampin'Up! coordinates paper, ink, stamps, dies, everything so that our job is easier.  I also used the coordinating dies.  I love this set.  The other day I made a little teapot for our card candy exchange.  The sample card for that is not available to me either.  As soon as I get my computer back, my car back, my supplies back, and my camera, I will be much happier.  Next week I'll be back with the real challenge.  In the meantime, have a nice week.

You should continue to Robbie's blogsite now.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card, Sandy - especially the little folded DSP. So cute! Hopefully you'll have everything back soon. (Be safe on that bridge tomorrow!!)