Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- February 17, 2016

I'm going to make this quick this week.  My internet connection has been coming up and going down over the past 36 hours.  Must be all that winter ice.  So, before I lose connection again....welcome to another blog hop.  Liz's blogsite should have come before me and when you leave here you should continue to Robbie's blogsite.

Our inspiration and colors are below.






Here is my card.  I used one of the new stamp sets in the Occasions catalog called Birthday Blooms, as well as adding some of that beautiful Wink of Stella to my flower.  I am loving that Wink of Stella.  The fold is called pleated skirt fold.  I saw it on Becky Roberts' site but I am not sure if it is something she thought up, or if it came from another site before her.  I thought it was cute and plan to try it again with more vibrant colors.



I hope you like my card, and now I am going to publish it before I lose connection again.  Come back soon and have a great week.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

carolscards said...

Very cute, Sandy! I have a bunch of cards to post, but having trouble with my blog currently, so stay tuned. Hugs