Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fall Pumpkin 2015

Hi Friends:   How about another fall card before I get back into the Christmas things I have been doing.  This card used several of the product contained in October's Paper Pumpkin.  Did I say I love that kit?  I'm still using parts of it.  I bought a second refill kit and am into that kit already.  I love the straws.  Don't you think they look like trees?  If you haven't been getting the Paper Pumpkin kit each month, you really are missing something.  I have quite a collection of wonderful stamps and ink spots once I finished using the kit.   Let me know if I can help you get started.   And for those of you who live in my neighborhood, we get together once a month for a Paper Pumpkin crafting day.

So here is my card




Tomorrow it is back to the weekly color challenge.  I have a non-fall, non-Christmas card for tomorrow.  I almost forgot how to use something other than leaves and snow.  I'll see you tomorrow.

Have a great day,
Sandy

No comments: