Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Color Hop Wednesday -- November 25, 2015

Welcome to our blog hop Wednesday.  I bet you are getting ready for Thanksgiving, cooking, etc.  I'm on vacation.  Can you imagine being in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving?  Well, that is where I am.  My sister is doing a work conference and I have joined her for a little fun.  Hopefully we will both come back home with something in our pockets.

So today you are here to see what the gals have posted to their blogs.  You should have come from Liz's blogsite.  I wonder what she did with these colors.  They are very fall, so I couldn't help but go with the flow and make my card fall.

Here is our inspiration piece and the Stampin'Up! colors:



 And here is my card.




Now continue to Robbie's blogsite where she started today.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and come back again.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


No comments: