Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Color Hop Wednesday -- November 18, 2015


Welcome back, friends.  It is another blog hop Wednesday.  What pretty spring flowers.  Only it is going to be a very long time before we get to see flowers outside.  I guess I'll just have to go to the florist when I want my flower fix.  Wherever you are, do you have rain?  Chill?  Fallen leaves?  Then I guess you are having the same thing I am.  Oh, you say, it is snowing where you are?  Well, I am sure we are not far behind you.

Below is our inspiration piece for this week, and the coordinating Stampin'Up! colors.  I had a little trouble getting that beautiful, bright coral, even though I used Calypso Coral.  This reminds me of many years ago when my first husband and I were renting a house.  The owners had the most beautiful coral roses.  I had never seen a color anywhere close to that.  I was so careful to take good care of those flowers because I knew the owner would not be happy if I killed her roses.  She had many more of many other colors, but the coral ones were my favorite.  She was so kind.  She rewarded me by digging up one and giving it to me when we moved.  Alas, I did not get to keep moving it from house to house, but I certainly enjoyed that bush while I had it.

Ok, so back to the card for today.



 Here is my card using the colors.  I decided since I need a birthday card this month for a friend that I would send her something springy.  I'm really "with it" when it comes to seasons.  Oh well.





And here is the inside and also the envelope.



Thank you for stopping here today.  If you came by way of Liz's blogsite, then you already saw her beautiful creation.  If not, then continue to the next blog, Robbie's blog, and then keep going all the way around,

Enjoy your day.  See you soon,
Sandy









1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Nice - what stamp set is that?