Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- April 29, 2015

Hi everyone.  I am back with another color challenge.  Our colors for this week are below:



And the inspiration piece is here:



And last, here is the card I made from our inspiration.




Things have been really crazy around here the past several days, so I didn't get too complicated with my card.  Mainly because I have been home only a couple hours out of the last four days and I couldn't spend much time.  I do like this stamp set and will be sorry to see it go.  I love the 2-steppin' -- sounds a little like country dancing.  The stamps are beautiful, and the colors today just screamed at me to use this set.

You should have come to me from Liz's blogsite, where she created something special again.  Next you will continue to Robbie's blogsite to see what she did, and I am sure it is great as always.  I wonder what stamps cried out to her this week.

See you soon
Sandy

1 comment:

carolscards said...

Very pretty, Sandy! Very feminine. Hugs